Tuesday, April 19, 2011

3. Genghis Grill

A new eating experience for me was when I took my girlfriend on a date to Genghis Grill.  I cannot even count two hands how many people told me to go to this place.  When we arrived there we were seated to a table like a normal restaurant but when we were ready to pick our food, we had to get a metal bowl and go to this buffet full of raw meats, vegetable, sauces, and spices.  We got to fill our bowls up with whatever we wanted and when we finished filling them, we brought the bowls to the cooks and we sat down.  In about ten minutes they brought our food over and it was amazing.  The flavor combinations were amazing and there was so much food that I had to take it home.  I cannot even tell what my favorite thing is there because I always get something different and it is always good.

No comments:

Post a Comment