Tuesday, April 19, 2011

4. Chubby’s Chicken Fingers & More

One of the places that do not look like they have good food but does is Chubby’s on Tennessee Street.  My friend and I were so hungry and he was told that Chubby’s is the place to go.  When we drove up this place, I was not impressed.  It was a tiny building with window in the front where you order so I was not setting high standard for this place.  I ordered an Original Chop which consists of chopped chicken fingers with yellow rice, garlic toast, and my choice of sauce which was their wine and cheese sauce.  We sat in the car and dug in right in the parking lot.  I was so wrong about Chubby’s because that chicken combined with the wine and cheese sauce was unbelievable.  Eating their food was a proof that you cannot judge a book by its cover.      

No comments:

Post a Comment