Tuesday, April 19, 2011

5. Mr. Roboto Tokyo Grill/ Hiro Frozen Yogurt

When I want some fake Asian food combined with a new frozen yogurt eating experience, I would go to Mr. Roboto and afterwards walk right next door to Hiro.  So many people have told me about Mr. Roboto and their amazing Yum Yum sauce and after my first time eating there, I understand why.  When I first walked in there, I knew that their food is going to be good because it was absolutely packed.  I ordered the General Tso’s chicken, chicken with a sweet sauce, with fried rice and have never had anything else.  The General Tso’s chicken makes my mouth water just thinking about it.  The best part about a meal at Mr. Roboto is that desert is right next door.  Hiro is a frozen yogurt shop where you completely serve yourself.  They also have a great selection of toppings that tops off such a great desert.  My favorite combination of yogurt and toppings is lychee with mango jellies, strawberries, blueberries, and cheesecake.  

No comments:

Post a Comment